Wednesday

I had a day off from dealing with PAPartner today. I went to a technology workshop on using VisualBasic in Powerpoint. It was pretty darn spiffy.

After I worked out with Trainerdude, I wandered through Blockbuster. I figured I'd be doing good if I could find one that looked good. Of course, I found 3.

I came home and puttered around the house. I 'm proud to report that I hung some wood blinds in the bathroom....and not only did I get them relatively straight the first time, they're still attached to the wall (and it's been almost 3 hours!)!!

Now, the HousePooper and I are hanging out on the couch, watching Peaceful Warrior. It's a Rocky-esque story...where this gymnast figures out how to be about the present. I'm about an hour in, and it's pretty good. Some of the gymnastics scenes are a little hokey, but overall, the message is good.
A couple of way cool quotes:
"The ones who are hardest to love are usually the ones who need it the most."
"A warrior is not about perfection or victory or invulnerability. He's about absolute vulnerability. "

I'll let you know my final verdict.

~hasta