What the hell?!

I totally don't get why teenage boys think everything needs to be resolved by beating the shit out of each other. Seemingly intelligent, articulate, POLITE young men turn into raving lunatics if someone even looks at them sideways.

WHAT THE HELL!?

What happened to parents putting kids in time-out, so they could cool off? Nooooooooo, I have the kid whose father would send him into a fight with "If you lose, I'm going to beat your butt." So now, 10+ years later, this kid -- who is somewhat on the small (yet muscular) side -- thinks he can take on THREE BIG DUDES.

WHAT THE HELL?!?

Much love to you, my adopted kiddo...but they are going to squash you! Like a crispy-shell bug. And yes, you WILL make that crunchy sound when they do it. Please. Please. Please. Keep your ass out of that kind of shit...so we have a chance of getting said ass to graduation.

Thank God for intervening goodhearted security guards. (And I seriously mean that.)

All that being said...I can't wait to get to school tomorrow and have a little "come to Jesus" convo with Buggy.

Come to think of it, I might just have to kick his butt.

Damn that law that keeps us from actually kicking their hindparts when they're being stupid...I'll have to settle for a verbal buttkicking.

What the hell.