Crash Imminent

Holy crapola. The sleep deficit has finally reached critical mass. I knew I was not firing on all cylinders when I forgot my bookbag this morning. The bookbag with all my notes for my class discussion today..as well as my calendar, and my spiffycool purple gel pen. (Oh horrors!). I got halfway to school before I remembered it. At that point, it was too late to go back and get it. Sooooo, I had no choice but to break all the chillrun's hearts and push the discussion to next class....while we started watching the movie today. The flooding from their tears was disastrous, I tell ya!

I spent the day puttering. I don't really know what I did all day while they watched the movie....I do know it had very little to do with my "to do" list. Dammit. I'm supposed to rate my Limited English Proficiency kids by...mmmmm...today. Didn't happen. I guess I'll be figuring that out tomorrow. Fabulous.

I had a session with Trainer Dude. He'd been sick the past 2 days, and apparently had LOTS of time to dream up new ways to torture me and my friend. And allllll I wanted to do was take a little nap...I'd be a-ok doing 15 reps of that, but he said No. Why oh why can he not work in my exercises?!?!? Geez! In his defense, he did notice my new, cutehair. And COMPLIMENTED me on it. I know....crazy huh?!

Tomorrow will be fun! I'm going to have some kids from a friend's class "bust in" and stage an "argument" in my Debate class. In the middle of my lecturing about some random topic. After they're done, I'm going to tell my kids to write down what they saw. In detail. And then, I'm going to tell them to write the event from the point of view of each of the people. Then we're going to discuss who was "right". Oughta be good for getting them to look at both sides of an argument.

I think I'm going to go wash my face...and brush my teeth...and go to bed to watch tv. I realize it's not even 7 p.m. But I'd be peachy-keen if tv watching turned into back-of-eyelid-watching. I could maybe get CAUGHT UP on sleep. Dios mio!!

Nite y'all!