Finally! A sister!

I've wanted one FORever -- even asked for one specifically once upon a time.

But my parents didn't listen.

They gave me a stinky brother instead.

So, I had to wait.

And wait.

And wait some more.

It took 30 long years to happen...but I finally got a sister.

Finally.

Apparently, along the way, the stinky brother became un-stinky -- because the best girl in the world fell for him. They are such a cute couple, and so very much in love....and I am so glad that he had sense enough to snag her.

He is an Aggie, after all. Sometimes they're a bit slow. (HA!)

The best part is that Aggiebro seriously came through.

Seriously.

Not only did he give me one sister tonight....he gave me two.

MissErin has a younger sister, Meredith, who is ALSO extracool.

So I've decided to claim her as my sis as well.

This means there are now 3 of us to boss Aggiebro around. How cool is that?!

woop!