Psychotic Pooping Puppy

I wish I could tell you that I've gotten my entire house unpacked over the past week....and have gotten the puppy completely assimilated into my world....but that would be a lie. In reality, I have spent the week hanging around waiting on plumbers & electricians & insurance people....time that I couldabeen/shouldabeen unpacking, but my DVR was sitting there with multiple episodes of The Gilmore Girls ... just calling my name. And an internet with scholarships to locate for The Bugg.

And.....there was a puppy to play with. And chase around to clean up poop.

Now, don't get me wrong, Freddy is INcredibly cute!

He'd be even cuter if he weren't a bundle of raw puppy nerve-endings....just waiting for an opportunity to pull a passive-agressive poopathon in response to my wielding my "I'm the Top Dog" position. Since he has come to live with me, he has had 2 poop sessions.

Both of those have happened on my brand-frickin'-new carpet....in response to my not giving him something he wants.

Two must be the magic number, because he's also made 2 puddles in my floor. One of those was at 2:30 in the morning....a whole 2 minutes after we came in from a trip outside.

I'm not sure if Freddy realizes that the number 2 is in his future tonight.

Because......tonight will be Night #2 that he will spend in the crate.

(Which will probably be the second night that I have gotten minimal sleep.)

......and my parents wonder why I don't have children.........

Oiy vey.

~hasta