Necessary Evil

I am so incredibly jazzed about my impending move, I can't even stand it! Even though I found out my closing is probably not going to happen on Tuesday as originally planned, I'm remarkably okay with that. Wednesday is soon enough. That'll give me a whole extra day to hang out and chill....oh wait....

I can't just "hang out and chill".

I have to pack.

That part...that packing part?

Yeah, I'm not so jazzed about that.

But I've started. I was at Wal-Mart at 6 a.m. this morning to pilfer some boxes from the overnight stocking crew. I hit the mother lode! I then went to Home Depot to get one of those stretch wrap gizmos....I figure it's a great $8.00 investment. I mean, not only will it be great for securing strangely shaped objects for moving to the new casita, but it will also prove useful later as a "Classroom Management Implement".

Yep, that's me. I'm the thinker. Always making sure there's a Plan B.

Heh heh heh.

Gotta go...Plan A is calling my name.

~hasta