Who What When Where

THE WHOS-

1. Who is in the room with you?
nobody

2. Who is the last person to text you?
Crazybrother

3. Whose house did you last go to?
Hellion's

4. Who was the last person you told you love them?
my mom!

-THE WHATS-

5. What was the last thing you ate?
M&Ms...mmmmmmm!

6. What was the last thing you did?
talked to Prego on the phone

7. What color pants are you wearing?
black soccer shorts

8. What is the closest item near you that is blue?
the tabs on my gradebook pages

9. What are you wearing on your feet?
socks


10. What instant messaging service do you use?
Trillian (Yahoo, AIM, AND MSN...all in one place! woo hoo!)

11. What is your favorite website?
yahoo.com

12. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
my black
Columbia sandals

13. What do you wear more, jeans or sweatpants?
Jeans

14. What is the last movie watched?
Those She Left Behind (Lifetime Movie Network)

15. What do you currently hear right now?
The Biggest Loser...and traffic from the freeway

-THE WHENS-

16. When is your birthday?
Sept. 10th

17. When did you last go to the mall?
a couple of weeks ago

18. When did you last buy a new pair of pants?
August 5th

19. When did you last take a shower?
This morning

-THE WHERES-

20. Where is your favorite place to be?

wherever my friends and family are...

21. Where is your phone?
both of them...are on the ottoman right by me.

22. Where is your mom?
probably sleeping in front of Law & Order

23. Where do you sleep?
In my bed

24. Where do you shop the most?
Tom Thumb, Target

25. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
At the Grapevine Mall, when Trixie was visiting -- It says "Life is Good in
Texas")

26. Where in your house are you now?
the couch on my laptop

Random Q & A:

Do you like celery? Only with peanut butter

Have you seen the movie I Heart Huckabees? Nope

What color is your bedroom ceiling? White

By what age could you swallow pills? I don't remember that far back

Do you like to dance? Yes but not with an audience

Name someone you love: My little brother

Do you believe in God? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your favorite video game? Tetris

Do you like to drink alot of water? Not as much as I like to drink Sonic Vanilla Diet-Cokes!!

Ever consider dating someone 10 years older then you? Um....no

What about 10 years younger? Absolutely NOT

How many times have you gone fishing? Lots

Are you hiding something from someone? Are we talking information....or objects?

What's your favorite fruit? Cantaloupe

What about favorite board game? Cranium

Do you watch a lot of tv? I Tivo way more than I actually watch

Do you have a digital camera? Yes, of course

Do you have a dog? no....but I will as soon I get a backyard

Are you excited for anything right now? Crazybrother actually turned in his short-story an ENTIRE DAY BEFORE it was due!!

Color or black and white photos? Color

Favorite kind of ice-cream? Curly's frozen custard - vanilla with chocolate

Have you ever been to
Florida? Nope

Would you like to see
Niagara falls? I did with my friend Judy, about 5 years ago.

Ever been to a roller-skating rink? Yeah, the most memorable time was when I went 2 weeks before my college graduation, and I cracked my tailbone. Let's talk about how fun the FOUR HOUR CEREMONY was with a cracked tailbone!!! aiyyyy

Do you like to ice skate? I've never officially iceskated...does walking to my car during an ice storm count?

Ever watched your school's marching band perform? I was IN the marching band for all except one game in high school. (I was in the hospital!!)

Do you enjoy decorating for Christmas? Not really, because I'm not here over Christmas.

Ever seen snow? Yes...but not lately. Thank GOODNESS!

What about a star? Yes

What do you refer to your mother as? Mom

Have you ever bought something off of Ebay? Yes...I'm replacing my VHS collection with DVDs.

Do you have more than 2 online journals? Kinda...I'm not real good at posting on my myspace.

Do you have more than 3 siblings? No...Aggiebro was enough!!!

Would you rather watch a baseball or hockey game? Hockey..but only if there's fighting

Are Wal-Mart's prices really that low? Sometimes....

When was the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? a couple months ago

Ever order anything from an infomercial? No

Is your hair long enough to chew on? Yes. FINALLY!

Least favorite color? babypoop green

Ever had Dippin' Dots? yes

Ever played an instrument? clarinet

Ever been to a palm reader? No
Last Pez dispenser you purchased? No idea.

Did you have a good weekend? Yeah...I was in a play AND got caught up on sleep!!

How is today going for you? Pretty good...I had some good conversations with some of "my guys"...it always amazes me how receptive the "tough ones" are to MamaH fussin' at 'em. And appreciative.

Any plans for tonight? I need to grade those damn English exams. Why THE HELL did I give an essay test?!!

Ever photograph something that was dead? yes...my Neon after it was stolen and wrecked

Are you ready for Halloween? Nope.

Current disappointment? one of my new favorite kids hasn't been to my class for a couple of weeks. (combination of skipping/alternative discipline assignments)

Is your tongue pierced? no (Are you KIDDING me?! My mother would have KILLED me!!)

When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? with SingingGirl a few months ago (I think)

What are the keys on your key chain for? home, car, mailbox, school keys: outside door, classroom door, etc.

What is your favorite quote: "I am the one and this is the day. I may not reach all my students, but I'll reach some of them. It's a one-ticket ride and this life is in my hands." ~Will Keim