Didn't Realize the "H" Stood For "Hamster'

I wanted to write another post this week...really I did. But between feeling like a hamster in an outtacontrol wheel....and being incapable of staying awake past 8:30 p.m. in the evening, it was incredibly difficult to type. Funny how that works.

Tonight, I've got a ton of things swirling around in my brain....

I'm piecing together the timeline of The Weeks Buggy Was Off the Radar. I'm discovering little clues that are helping me figure out what exactly has been going on with him...turns out he had more reasons that I initially thought for dropping gymnastics and getting a job. If only he had decided to talk to me or his counselor at the time...he wouldn't have missed the deadline to switch classes. But no...he had to pull the Mr. Machismo act. Dumb boys.

That being said, he's returning to his normal self. He's less subdued...and more open to talking to me about stuff that's going on. There's still a lot he's not telling me, but I'm being patient. (And you know how hard that is for me!) One of the main signs that he's back to being Buggy is that he's laughing more. In fact, he got a HUGE kick out of the fact that I didn't click over to answer his call because I was talking to NewMan....LAUGHED hysterically, in fact. Apparently he thinks it's funny that I, the old lady, am dating. Crazy kid.

And yes...I do have a lunch date with NewMan tomorrow. (yeeeehaaaaw!) He called me today to finalize the plans. (Gotta apologize to SingingGirl -- I ditched her QUICK when he called on the other phone. Sorry, chica!) We ended up talking another 45 minutes. It'll be interesting to see if we are able to sustain a conversation as well in person.

And yes, I'll let you know.....

but it won't be until much later tomorrow evening.

I have a meeting at church tomorrow afternoon/evening...so I won't get to post until I get home.

Hey! I waited this long to HAVE a date....your having to wait a coupla hours for the 411 will NOT kill you!

tee hee hee

~hasta