Love the Layers!

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Ms. H
-- Birth date: 9-10-71
-- Birthplace: Eldon, MO
-- Current Location: Ft. Worth, TX
-- Eye Color: Green
-- Hair Color: natural: brown, “enhanced”: reddish brown
-- Height: 5’4”
-- Righty or Lefty: Lefty
-- Zodiac Sign: Virgo

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: German
-- The shoes you wore today: slip-on sandals (Wow, I need a pedicure!)
-- Your weakness: books
-- Your fears: being single forever
-- Your perfect pizza: California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: losing 40 pounds

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase on MSN or Chat? “fo sho”
-- Your first waking thoughts: Where’s that damn snooze button?
-- Your best physical feature: facial expressions
-- Your most missed memory: making cookies with my grandma

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Sonic Diet Vanilla Coke
-- McDonald's or Burger King: McDonalds
-- Single or group dates: single
-- Adidas or Nike: Nike
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton sun tea
-- Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
-- Cappuccino or coffee: cappuccino

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: nope…allergic
-- Cuss: entirely too much (Have you MET my classes?!?)
-- Sing: yes!
-- Take a shower everyday: can’t wake up unless I do
-- Do you think you've been in love: oh yeah
-- Want to go to college: been there. 3 times. I'm done.
-- Liked high school: yeah.
-- Want to get married: fo sho
-- Believe in yourself: somedays more than others
-- Get motion sickness: nope
-- Think you're attractive: somedays more than others
-- Think you're a health freak: nope
-- Get along with your parent(s): mostly
-- Like thunderstorms: definitely
-- Play an instrument: clarinet

LAYER SIX:
In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: yes
-- Smoked: nope
-- Done a drug: nope
-- Made Out: alas, no.
-- Gone on a date: no
-- Gone to the mall: most definitely
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: nope
-- Eaten sushi: hell no
-- Been on stage: yes (faculty talent show)
-- Been dumped: nope
-- Gone skating: nope
-- Made homemade cookies: nope
-- Gone skinny dipping: nope
-- Dyed your hair: 4 days ago!
-- Stolen Anything: nope

LAYER SEVEN:
Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: yes
-- If so, was it mixed company: of course
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: no…I have control issues
-- Been caught "doing something": nope
-- Been called a tease: yup
-- Gotten beaten up: hell no. Nobody’s THAT crazy!
-- Shoplifted: nope

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: any day now
-- Ages and Names of Children: Natural: none. Quasi-adopted: Buggy, age 16.
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: I’m skinny…he’s a hottie…that’s all I need.
-- How do you want to die: Satisfied that I’ve done my best.
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: I’m not gonna grow up -you can’t make me!
-- What country would you most like to visit: Italy

LAYER NINE:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: none
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: 5
-- Number of CDs that I own: too damn many
-- Number of piercings: 2
-- Number of tattoos: sadly, none.
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: it depends...on which page?
-- Number of scars on my body: too many…I was fearless when I was younger.
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: Absolutely none. I’ve learned from all of them.