Three Things

leesepea had a spiffa-riffic post today....which she invited us to "borrow".

Here I go borrowing:

Three Things

1. Three things that scare me: fire alarms in the middle of the night, losing my parents or my brother, missing a chance to make a difference

2. Three people who make me laugh: Cousin Tyler, Crazybrother, my 4th period class

3. Three things I love: laughter, dachshunds, Buggy's progress

4. Three things I hate: prejudice, ineptitude, laziness

5. Three things I don't understand: gangs, Chemistry, boys (of all ages)

6. Three things on my desk: drafts of my mother's Christmas letter (that she conned me into "HELPING" with), wireless router, Texas Tech mug

7. Three things I'm doing right now: listening to traffic, thinking about cleaning, wearing Christmas tree pj pants

8. Three things I want to do before I die: be married, be a mom, be fluent in Spanish

9. Three things I can do: lots of computer stuff, sing, listen with my heart

10. Three things I can't do: Calculus, resist the words "Book Sale", elimintate my stubborn streak

11. Three things you should listen to: Reggaeton, your boss, students' conversations

12. Three things you should never listen to: negative self-talk, that mosquito ringtone, the words "You'll never..."

13. Three things I'd like to learn: heretofore unshared facts about the Buggy family history, how to stay caught-up on grading (on a daily basis), how to help girls NOT develop a jacked-up body image

14. Three favorite foods: Target's Monster Mix, breakfast burritos, baked spaghetti

15. Three beverages I drink regularly: Vanilla Diet Coke, bottled water, Dr Pepper

16. Three shows I watched as a kid: Little House on the Prairie, The Powers of Matthew Star, Dukes of Hazzard